Fanatic WordPress Support
We’re a full-service organization making sure that your WordPress experience is headache free. Don’t waste time with website issues and stay focused on what you do best. We handle all the Fully-Managed Hosting, Tweaking, Maintenance, Migration and more..
What makes WPWeb the #1 WordPress Support Service?
Your site operates 24/7 (or at least it should). We constantly monitor your site every minute to make sure it’s up and that even if there is some issue, it’s taken care of immediately. Don’t have your site down for hours/days just because nobody is paying attention to it. Let WPWeb take care of this for you.
Sometimes you just need small tasks done each month. Depending on your plan, you can request either 1 or unlimited tweaks (see FAQ for details) and we’ll take care of them for you. Don’t waste time doing it yourself as you’re better of spending time taking care of your business instead of your site.
Performance that screams
Our Pro and Premium plans come with hosting and WPWeb’s hosting is done on high performance servers (and not overcrowded shared hosting). We also take care of other performance issues for your site and keep in mind that a site’s performance is used by Google for its search engine rankings!
No Nonsense Pricing…
Frequently Asked Questions
Tweaks do include edits to content, formatting adjustments, updating WordPress or plugin settings, updating forms and much more. We’ll take care of almost anything related to the design and development of your website that can be done typically within 30 minutes from within the WordPress Dashboard.
Tweaks do not include fixing and debugging of errors caused by incompatible plugins, custom development, updating custom theme code, graphic design, or building out a new landing page, new form, or new website… that is, tasks typically taking much more than 30 minutes each.
- Tweaks include: You want us to update existing content or replace an image or add a new field in a contact form. Any one of those tasks are typically completed within 30 minutes.
- Tweaks don’t include: You want us to create page content or graphics or a completely new form for your site.
WPWeb works on a subscription basis. Billing is done monthly starting from the time you sign up. If you have specific questions about your statements and invoices, please don’t hesitate to open a support ticket.
It’s quite easy and only requires a few steps:
- Sign up for a plan
- You will receive a welcome email with instructions on how to provide your credentials securely to WPWeb. Your site will be integrated into our system within 1-2 business days.
- You will receive an additional email stating your site has been on-boarded to WPWeb and is now maintained to the level you signed up for.
- Your site is now protected, backed up, updated and streamlined in accordance with your WPWeb plan level.
Our staff is working around the clock to get you the fastest response possible. Often we resolve tickets within the same hour they are opened, but we certainly will have a response within a business day.
Yes, we support ecommerce websites and this requires either the Pro or Premium plan. In order to keep your site up 100% of the time and not miss any sales, you need the higher levels of support required for the added complexity of ecommerce websites.