Fanatic WordPress Support
What makes WPWeb the #1 WordPress Support Service?
No Nonsense Pricing…
Frequently Asked Questions
Tweaks do include edits to content, formatting adjustments, updating WordPress or plugin settings, updating forms and much more. We’ll take care of almost anything related to the design and development of your website that can be done typically within 30 minutes from within the WordPress Dashboard.
Tweaks do not include fixing and debugging of errors caused by incompatible plugins, custom development, updating custom theme code, graphic design, or building out a new landing page, new form, or new website… that is, tasks typically taking much more than 30 minutes each.
- Tweaks include: You want us to update existing content or replace an image or add a new field in a contact form. Any one of those tasks are typically completed within 30 minutes.
- Tweaks don’t include: You want us to create page content or graphics or a completely new form for your site.
WPWeb works on a subscription basis. Billing is done monthly starting from the time you sign up. If you have specific questions about your statements and invoices, please don’t hesitate to open a support ticket.
It’s quite easy and only requires a few steps:
- Sign up for a plan
- You will receive a welcome email with instructions on how to provide your credentials securely to WPWeb. Your site will be integrated into our system within 1-2 business days.
- You will receive an additional email stating your site has been on-boarded to WPWeb and is now maintained to the level you signed up for.
- Your site is now protected, backed up, updated and streamlined in accordance with your WPWeb plan level.
Our staff is working around the clock to get you the fastest response possible. Often we resolve tickets within the same hour they are opened, but we certainly will have a response within a business day.
Yes, we support ecommerce websites and this requires either the Pro or Premium plan. In order to keep your site up 100% of the time and not miss any sales, you need the higher levels of support required for the added complexity of ecommerce websites.